8 dowodów na to że Keira jest najbardziej przyziemną gwiazdą







1) Poszła do ślubu w starej sukience.

2) Przykładowo w 2012 roku wyznaczyła sobie konkretną kwotę na życie, było to ok. 4000 funtów miesięcznie (w 2008 roku była drugą najlepiej zarabiającą aktorką w Hollywood).

3) Nie przejmuje się zanadto modą, jest fanką ogrodniczek.

“I’m scruffy, and have always been scruffy. Obviously I’m not today, but somebody has been hired to make me look not scruffy! I was never into fashion when I was younger, so fashion is a world I find myself in having never meant to be here,”

fragment wywiadu:
So the beautiful Vilshenko isn’t hers then? She laughs.
“Nope, not mine. I never wear my own clothes if I’m doing an interview, or I’d be in my dungarees!” 

"Problem is, they’re now so dirty that they’re in the wash, but I’d wear them every single day if I could. So, no, this is entirely borrowed and will be going back later today, but it is a rather lovely dress. It sort of feels like a nightie.”


4) Zapozowała topless pod warunkiem, że zdjęcie nie zostanie wyretuszowane.

"OK, I'm fine doing the topless shot so long as you don't make them any bigger or retouch. Because it does feel important to say it really doesn't matter what shape you are."

5) Jest szczera i ma do siebie olbrzymi dystans.

"I didn't have any boyfriends at all when I was in school,"

"I f---ing hated high school, so I wouldn't revert to high school ever" 

"Saying that, I don’t regret it (o aktorstwie)-– I wouldn’t do my life any differently, but having lived through it … There was a very long time when [interviewers] were all, 'Well you’re a sh-t actress and you’re anorexic and people hate you,' which, for a teenager or somebody in their early 20s, is a very strange thing."

Keira Knightley On Approaching 30: 'For An Actress, It's Like Turning 105!' -instyle 

“I'm a terrible cleaner, really bad. Luckily I have a cleaner to come to the house once a week, otherwise my house would be completely horrendous, and she's brilliant. And she often looks at me and she's like 'Did you try and do something with that?' And I say 'I tried to make it look good', and she's like, 'Don't’. Maybe [cleaning's] not my thing.”
 

6) Nie przejmuje się tym co wypada.

Reakcja na pytanie co myśli o tym, że jej były partner wcieli się w rolę Christiana Greya.

Shooting a series of incredibly romantic, photos, you'd expect Keira to follow the theme of fairytales in her interview, but asked about whether she believes in them, she simply replied: "I left them behind. Why should you be told to wait for some f***ing dude to rescue you?"


Interviewer: "You look a little worn out"
Benedict: "That's not a nice thing to say to one of the most beautiful girls in the planet"
Kieira: "Yeah! Fuck you!" wywiad tutaj

7) Jest skromna.

"I don't think I can call myself an actress yet. I just don't think my skill level is that high. I hope that with every job it gets better. But until I'm good, I can say I'm trying to be an actor, but I don't think I've completely made it."

8) Sława i wielkie imprezy nie robią na niej wrażenia.

"I don't like parties very much. I'm not a very sociable being."
  
"Keira Knightley reveals she prefers bowling, karaoke and cupcakes to premieres as she smoulders in new fashion shoot"  - Dailymail

“My perfect day would be catching up with friends, finding somewhere really lovely to eat with a couple of glasses of wine, and lots of walking and talking.”


"She’s so completely down to earth, and incredibly wise. We first worked together on Atonement and would bump into each other and we promised we would work together again, if the right thing came up." - Benedict Cumberbatch

Przegląd filmów z Keirą TUTAJ.

5 komentarzy:

  1. To prawda Keira jest super, jedna z najbardziej normalnych aktorek! A dwukrotne ubranie sukienki w tym na swój ślub.. no genialna, czemu nie ma więcej takich skromnych gwiazd :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Była w niej nawet więcej razy! Jeszcze kilka miesięcy po ślubie była w niej na imprezie, a tak w ogóle wylądował na niej kieliszek czerwone wina i jest już doszczętnie zniszczona :D

      Usuń
  2. Uwielbiam ją! Jest naturalna, szczera, skromna i prześliczna. Daje pozytywny przykład, że z mniej typową urodą i brakiem biustu też można sobie radzić w showbiznesie. No i przyznaję, zainspirowałam się nią wybierając sukienkę do ślubu - wybrałam podobną długość, w dodatku postawiłam na 'kreację' z sieciówki. Strzał w dziesiątkę :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Ja też kupiłam w podobnym stylu sukienkę w Zarze, zainspirowana wyborem Keiry! Tylko wybieram się w niej na (czyjeś) wesele ;)

      Usuń
    2. To tylko potwierdza, że obie wiemy, co dobre :D

      Usuń